Welcome to the Bossmeek Media Blog!
We appreciate your exploration and interest to Write for us as a Guest Blogger on the topics related to Entertainment, Relationship, Stories, Fashion, Business, Lifestyle.
Here we are sharing the details which you may find useful to collaborate with us for Guest Blogging. Explore the guest posting guidelines, the procedure to submit a guest post to us.
As of now, Bossmeek Media Blog receives more than 200,000 page-views per month and organic visitors are growing day by day.
What’s for you? – Benefits of Guest Blogging
You can leverage the Bossmeek Media Blog platform to reach our audience to promote your brand, blog or website.
Social Media Penetration
We will promote your guest post throughout our social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, etc.
Though we do not encourage guest post submission merely for backlinks. However, the backlinks are important and we understand that very well. That’s why we allow one backlink per post.
You may add ONE link to the ‘About the Author/Author Bio’ section.
In addition to that, we highly recommend guest authors NOT to use a keyword link to avoid the removal of the link. Hence, Keyword links are not accepted at all.
Guest post (including all the links) moderation is reserved with Team TechNumero.
The guest post will be published with Author Bio, displays right below your post. That helps you spread your online presence.
How to Submit A Guest Post
- First of all, you need to mail us a brief overview (guest post idea) of the article at firstname.lastname@example.org for Guest Posting or use the form below.
- We will review your post idea and
- After that, if your idea gets approval,
- You may write your draft post and Author Bio.
- Share the same with us over mail (in .docx format only) for review and feedback.
- After the finalization of your post, we’ll publish the same on our website.
NOTE: Also, include your social media profiles i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; so that your identity can be verified. As we are interested to collaborate with real people only.
Due to the over demand of the Guest posts, we might not entertain you at all if you do not follow the criteria. We are only interested in collaborating with real people with quality sites.
If you are planning to promote a paid product, service, and/or any other premium items, you should explore our advertising options here.
Guidelines for Guest Post
Guest post guidelines are extremely important and shall be strictly followed to review your guest post request. Do not submit a guest post request unless you have followed all the said guidelines.
We expect Guest Bloggers to follow these basic yet important guidelines to submit a Guest Post.
- First of all, The Guest Post must be about one of the topics which we have mentioned above.
- Write great and useful content, share the exponential knowledge you have with the world.
- Your article should be unique, interesting and informational. In other words, It is recommended to include actionable content along with relevant screenshots.
- Above all, your Post should have Plagiarism free content (Copyscape passed).
- Don’t submit Re-written, duplicate and/or spinning content, etc. We strictly dealt with such content & Guest Bloggers. We suspend collaboration with such bloggers even for any future opportunities.
- Write a riveting article with a minimum of 400 words (maximum will depend upon the topic and requirement) to be written pertinent/appropriate to the title.
- The article should not promote any kind of Service or Product and/or Review of the same. However, if you want to post a product or service review, please contact us via our adverts page, we do collaborate with such brands for sponsored review.
Note – We discourage irrelevant content or lines authored with the intention to increase the word count. Therefore, our editor will inform authors to refrain from such content and delete that at the time of editing, reviewing or publishing.
How do you like being a contributor to Bossmeek Media Blog? Do let us know if you have any query regarding Guest Blogging, We would be happy to clarify that.
Looking forward to a meaningful and long term collaboration with you.
With Warm Regards’
TEAM BOSSMEEK MEDIA BLOG